Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Running Girls Baby Shower

My group of running girls hosted a shower to honor our sweet girl!  They did such a great job planning out all the details and it was so nice to spend time together eating and laughing instead of huffing and puffing :)  They also had the genius idea that since it was a running themed shower, we wear running clothes!  That made this lady, very, very happy!

The cupcakes had little finish lines with her name, race bibs and medals - they were SO tasty!

 
 We did a race relay where we had to change a diaper blindfolded, sad to say that my relay team lost!
 My friend, Jill, made signs - they were so funny and will be going with us to the hospital.  Kris said he would hang them up as motivation! My favorite is, "Finishing is your ONLY option!"














 My super talented, crafty friend, Ashley got Ruby cloth diapers and added removable ruffles, to say the least I was super excited!  Not only that, but she drove over 3 hours to surprise me and come to my shower!
 Crystal's baby, Hazel, got to join the party for a little while!


 More cute, special gifts from great friends.
 Most of the group!

 I am so blessed by these women and their friendships.  We do more than run, we share, encourage and do life together.  I am thankful that this "non-runner" was encouraged by a couple of super special friends to try it out.  God certainly puts people into your life in His perfect timing!


No comments:

Post a Comment