Monday, December 9, 2013

Precious Jewel Baby Shower!

A few weeks ago, my sister-in-laws hosted a shower for Sweet Ruby!  The details were so dainty and perfect!  It was a Tiffany's themed shower and everything was coordinated around jewels and Tiffany blue! 
 The entry table with sweet notes for Ruby:
 The cutest cake pops!
 Sweet jeweled Ruby cake!
 Mandy had the yummiest mashed potato bar!  I could have eaten the whole thing!

 We played a game where everyone took ribbon and guessed the circumference of my tummy.  There were many, many laughs!  Kourtney came the closest by about an inch.
 Aunt Dionne was by far the furthest away.  She thought I was the size of an elephant!  We laughed so hard when I held hers up.  See how far off she was below!
 Precious pearl bracelet from Granna with her name!
 Ruby's Granna, (my mother in law) and I!
 Granna and Ruby's great grandmother, Gran Gran!
 Girls in the family at the shower!
 Ruby's Aunts and my hosts!
I am grateful to have such wonderful family and friends!  Ruby is one loved little girl already! Thank you all for celebrating her upcoming birth!

No comments:

Post a Comment