Friday, November 15, 2013

32 Week Pregnancy Survey - 8 months!





How Far Along: 32 weeks (We didn't get the heartbeat, she was laying funny so it was hard to find and I got too distracted to ask!)

Size of baby: A Squash! (
Average size:  15.2 to 16.7 inches, 2.5-3.8 lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  8 lbs this month
! (30 total) 

Maternity Clothes: Absolutely! Anything that isn't maternity is super tight!

Gender: Sweet baby GIRL! Ruby Caroline


Movement: She moves all the time, especially at night and in the morning.  Sono confirmed that her little feet and hands are hanging out on the right side of my body.


What I miss:
Being able to snuggle close with John Thomas, it is hard for him to sit on my lap without my belly getting in the way!

Sleep:  A little better this month, except for getting up to use the bathroom.

Symptoms: Not much this month.  I finally went to the chiropractor and I think that helped my back, it hasn't been giving me as much trouble.  I also slowed down my walking, I was doing anywhere from 10-17 miles a week and now I am walking around 10 and doing the elliptical, that seems to help.


Cravings: Everything tastes great!

Best Moment this week (month): We are now going to the doctor bi-weekly, and at my 30 week appointment my doctor ordered a sonogram because my belly was measuring a couple of weeks behind so she wanted to confirm Ruby is growing like she should be.  The sonogram confirmed she is growing right on schedule and is just super low in my pelvis (like her big brother was!) so I am measuring small.  Thankfully, she is not sunny side up right now, like he was.  We loved getting to see her again, although it was hard to see her sweet face because she is so low!  She weighed (at 30 weeks) around 3 lbs and 12 oz, she may be another big baby.  Her heartbeat was 150 beats per minute at 30 weeks.


What we are looking forward to: The holidays and getting some organizing done around the house.  I cannot believe that she will be here in 7 short weeks! 







No comments:

Post a Comment