Monday, July 1, 2013

Father's Day 2013

We had a relaxing Father's Day weekend celebrating Kris.  We started out by going to breakfast at one of our favorite spots, walking around the farmer's market, then headed to the lake so Koen could ski and wake board.  We had so much fun just hanging out with no real plans.  We ended Saturday by grilling out hamburgers and playing outside.  Sunday, we got up and went to church, I made one of Kris' favorite lunches, fried chicken, and then we laid around until John Thomas woke up from his nap.  Late that afternoon we took a last minute trip and headed to Sulphur Springs to eat pizza and homemade ice cream!
Unfortunately, this is the only photo I took all weekend! 
 I am so grateful for the wonderful Father Kris is to our kids.  He is loving, kind, correcting, playful, and dedicated, we are so lucky to have him!



 I am also very blessed to have an amazing Dad, who has always been there for me and supported me.  He has never discouraged me, regardless of the situation, and I cannot be more thankful for the woman he has helped me become!  I love you, Daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment