Monday, April 22, 2013

Easter Sunday

I am so thankful for a Risen Savior and the opportunity to worship with our little family!  We had a great Easter Sunday, filled with worship, great food, and family.  I couldn't have asked for more!

Every Easter, the church where I grew up asks people to bring flowers for the "Flower Cross" it is always so pretty, and naturally I wanted to take the boys picture in front of it.  Our littlest had other plans!

Take 1:
 Take 2: "oh there are flowers back there!"
 Take 3:
 Take 4: "Let me OUT of here"
 I wish I could say that my plans to get Easter pictures went better once we were back at my parents house, but it didn't get much better!

 And this is what real life looks like :) Koen's face cracks me up!
I am so glad we serve a Risen Lord.  Sometimes I am guilty of going through the motions and Easter is always a good time to reset and renew my thoughts and focus, for that I am grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment