Monday, April 1, 2013

Baby Dedication, February 2, 2013

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6


The most special part about John Thomas' first birthday was that following his party, we had him dedicated at church.  I wish I had more photos from the actual dedication, we did get a DVD with the service, but I forgot to ask anyone to take photos!

My sister in law snapped this one right before we walked out the door to go to church.


As part of the dedication service, we were to choose a verse that will be his life verse.  We chose one that is special to us, and hopefully will be to him as well.  Kris and I are devoted to raising our children in a Christ centered home, and are humbled that He chose us to be their parents.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him and He will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3: 5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment