Thursday, April 18, 2013

Easter in North Carolina - Day 1

We spent a great week with our family in North Carolina for Easter.  John Thomas and I spent a week, while Kris and Koen joined us for a couple of days! 
This time was a totally different experience because it is the first time we have been there since John Thomas started walking!  

We spent lots of time outside and I don't think there were many days that went by that he didn't help Papa J feed the cows.
 He was completely ok with the cows until Papa held him close.  I love his little hand clinging on!

 Koen loves to drink the water when we go visit, it comes from a well and he swears it is better.  Honestly, I do too! There is also a fresh spring in land behind my parents' house, he gets a drink of fresh spring water every time we are there!

 Koen challenged me to a little rim hanging, and surprisingly, I was able to compete!


1 comment: