Saturday, April 20, 2013

Dinner at Mimi and Pa's, Catch, and Egg Dying

Each time we visit, my grandparents cook dinner for us and we love spending time with them. Their stories never get old, no matter how many times I hear them.  This trip was no different!

My grandmother already had out all the toys she has saved over the years, some are as old as my dad! We always say that she never throws anything away (and she really doesn't) but anytime we needed anything hard to find, we knew who to call!

 I remember playing with the same cow when I was younger!
 The boys played some catch in the backyard while dinner was being prepared.
 This is a view that I always took for granted, now that I don't have the pleasure of such a view I try to soak in as much as possible each time I am back home! Our God is an amazing artist!
 Following dinner my sister took on the challenge of dying eggs with John Thomas, it was quite a sight and he was covered in dye!



 After egg dying, we decided it would be easier to give him a bath than to try and clean his hands!  It is hard to say how many bottoms have been bathed in this same sink!  I would say little man enjoyed all the attention from his onlookers during bath time!

We are grateful for each time we can be together!

1 comment: