Friday, December 13, 2013

36 Week Pregnancy Survey - NINE months!



How Far Along: 36 weeks 

Size of baby: A Melon! (
Average size:  17.2 to 18.7 inches, 4.2-5.8 lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  5 lbs this month
! (35 total) I have gained the exact amount at the same time as I did with John Thomas!

Maternity Clothes: Mixed with Kris' shirts, they are SO comfy, I even took over a pair of his pajama pants last week!

Gender: Sweet baby GIRL! Ruby Caroline


Movement: Her movement has slowed down a lot, my doctor confirmed she is running out of room!


What I miss:
Getting comfortable!  It seems most ways I sit, lay or stand are all uncomfortable!

Sleep:   I have good nights and not so great nights, and lots of crazy dreams.  The most recent was I dreamed I delivered her myself, couldn't get Kris to wake up and she ended up being 9 lbs 6.75 ounces, had a head full of dark black hair and little squinty dark eyes! HA!

Symptoms: Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions and some ba
ck labor!

Cravings: For the first time in my whole pregnancy, food is just so-so, I think in part, due to the fact that I just don't have a lot of room left!

Best Moment this week (month): We are on weekly visits to the doctor now, and on Monday, I was 3 cm dilated and 50% effaced!  She let us know quickly that she could feel her head and my body is ready for her anytime, or I could walk around like this for a couple more weeks.  Personally, I am hoping for the latter!


What we are looking forward to: Christmas and finally getting to meet her sweet face!  This will most likely be my last update, the next one should have her birth story!


Photo taken at 37 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment