Thursday, August 15, 2013

Papa and Nana's House

This post contains random photos of a couple of evenings at my parents' house.  We enjoyed MUCH cooler weather, so we spent lots of time outside watching the kids play. 

Every afternoon John Thomas had to go outside with Papa and he went straight to the garage and wanted a cucumber which he would carry around and eat on.  See below him holding it in his hand.
 Poking Papa through the chair!

 John Thomas LOVES my parents' dogs, Ruger and Harley, but especially Ruger.  I think he feels sorry for him because he is so unfortunate looking :)
 He found this paint roller in my Dad's garage and was thrilled that Papa put a real roller on the end of it so he could "roll" the driveway!
 My mom and sister have the most beautiful flowers, I admire them everytime we are home!  I want to believe mine would be this gorgeous too, if we didn't have 100 degree summers with no rain!
 Takin a nude spin on the bike with Nana's help!
 This kid LOVES the water hose and would play for hours with it if we would let him!
 John Thomas and Koen taking a spin on the four wheeler!
Thank you, Papa and Nana for making our trip so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. That picture on the bike has to be the sweetest thing and he'll probably never forgive you for taking it! :-)

    ReplyDelete