Friday, August 23, 2013

20 Week Pregnancy Survey

20 Week Pregnancy Survey 

How Far Along: 20 weeks

Size of baby: A melon! (
Average size:  6.5 inches, 10.6 oz.)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5 lbs this month
! (13 total)

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes, still wearing some larger size regular clothes, but those days are drawing close to an end!  

Gender: Sweet baby GIRL! Ruby Caroline


Movement: She is a mover and a shaker!  I am feeling movement all the time, especially right after I eat and at night and in the mornings.  When we were having our 20 week sono, she was going crazy doing flips!


What I miss: Running. Without a doubt.  Kris and my doctor cornered me at my appointment and put an end to it.  I am now walking and doing the elliptical in place of running, but it just isn't the same as getting up early to meet all my friends and chatting! A few of the girls have graciously offered to walk with me in the evenings and I am SO thankful for that time of fellowship!


Sleep: Pretty good.  I had a lot of crazy dreams this month, but those have slowed down a little! 

Symptoms: This month has been mostly symptom free!

Cravings: All food!  Especially sweets!

Best Moment this week (month): Sharing the news about our baby GIRL with family and friends!  We were pretty sneaky and hid it for a few days, but it was priceless to be able to see the reactions from friends and Kris' family.  Since it wasn't possible for my family to be here, they found out a little earlier over the phone!


What we are looking forward to: Starting on the nursery and shopping for sweet girl clothes!



Belly at 20.5 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment