Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Announcing... RCG

Well it is official!  We are having a little GIRL!!  I don't know that anyone is more surprised than Kris and myself!  


 The whole way to our appointment, I kept saying, "You know, I am really just more of a boy mom, I don't really know what to do with a girl." Well, surprise, looks like I am a girl mom, and I will have to figure it out! :)

We are very excited (and nervous) about having a baby girl this time.  Our family is now 50/50, two boys and two girls!  I am already busy planning a girl nursery and looking at bows and dresses!  Overwhelming would be a good word to describe this girl thing!  

The sonogram proved that we are growing a healthy, (and big) baby girl who is measuring about a week ahead of schedule!

Her name will be Ruby Caroline Goggans.  It was an easy one, as it was the same girl name we had chosen for John Thomas if he had been a she!  Ruby comes from the nickname my Dad had for me growing up, as well as Karson's middle name is "Jewel", Caroline is a combination of Kris' Gran Gran, "Carol" and North Carolina!

We are thankful for a healthy pregnancy and now a new baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment