Tuesday, September 18, 2012

NC Trip, Part 1 - Way Overdue :)

This post is very, very overdue, but that's what happens when I work full time and am a full time mommy!

Back in July we spent 13 days in North Carolina with our family and friends and it was amazing! I am so thankful for such a selfless family who goes above and beyond to make us feel so loved!  Kris stayed with us for a few days before he had to leave to go back home to work, (we missed him SO much) but Koen, John Thomas and I stayed and soaked up some much needed family time!

Luckily, I am able to work wherever I am, so my mom kept John Thomas during the day so I could still work.  I cannot explain how great it is to have an extra set of hands (or sets) to entertain our little man while I get caught up on projects - we sure do wish we lived closer so we could use them regularly :)


 We spent lots of time in the pool! We even got John Thomas to take several naps in the pool while floating around!
Daddy and John Thomas
Papa J and John Thomas (I should mention, my dad typically DOES not do swimming... I think I saw him in a swimsuit more this week than I have my entire life :) funny how grandbabies change things!)
This boy LOVES the water!

We also got to meet Papa J's cows, he was not impressed once they got close enough to touch!

A little too close for comfort!
The rest of the week is up in several more posts! 

Love, 
Alisha



No comments:

Post a Comment