Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Kris' Birthday and Gender Unveiling

We celebrated Kris' birthday on Kim and Danny's houseboat with friends and family a few weeks ago.  The weather was beautiful and we had a great time!  I forgot my camera, so I only have a few pictures - but here are the few I did get!


 John Thomas LOVED the jet ski!  Kris rode him around several times. It was also responsible for his first black eye!

This is a terrible photo I caught quickly with my phone, but you can see a little of the black under his left eye!  He obviously wasn't phased by it!

We also used this as an opportunity to share that we were having a GIRL!  Earlier in the week we had our gender sonogram,but we chose to keep it a secret and pretend that he couldn't tell what we were having! Such a long week waiting to share, but it was worth it to see everyone's reaction at once - especially since the majority thought we were having a boy!  (we did tell my family earlier in the week, since we knew they wouldn't get to find out in person!)




No comments:

Post a Comment