Saturday, September 21, 2013

6 Months! - 24 Week Pregnancy Survey


How Far Along: 24 weeks (Heartbeat was 150)

Size of baby: A cantaloupe! (
Average size:  10.5 to 11.8 inches, 12.7-20.8 oz.)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 3 lbs this month
! (16 total)

Maternity Clothes: Absolutely!

Gender: Sweet baby GIRL! Ruby Caroline


Movement: Much more this week!  Some days she doesn't stop!


What I miss:
A glass of wine and being able to carry John Thomas and pick him up without my back aching!

Sleep: Not bad, she wakes me up sometimes moving, but otherwise I can't complain!

Symptoms: My back is hurting a little more this month, I am guessing from her (and my) rapid growth!

Cravings: Nothing specific, but I did break down and buy a super-sized tub of cookie dough, so those have tasted really good in the evenings!

Best Moment this week (month):
Getting in all the nursery fabrics and doing a little shopping for girl clothes, it is a totally different world!

What we are looking forward to: My sister and dad coming at the beginning of next month!  They will be coming to stay for a few days and we are excited, as always, to see them.


Belly at 25 weeks!

2 comments: