Monday, December 3, 2012

First Half Marathon

After I had John Thomas, it was on my bucket list to run a 5K.  I completed that and kept running.  Not really sure of how long I would continue but kept with it and, on November 11, I ran my first half!

I am so blessed to have a great group of women (and a couple of gentlemen :)) that I run with a few times a week. My friend, Jill and I signed up together and completed it right before a huge rain!

Unfortunately, I did not have my camera set up correctly and all the pictures Kris took were overexposed.  So I only have a few that Jill took with her phone.  

Pre and Post Race!





1 comment:

  1. Way to go girl! You inspire me! ;) I think I know your friend..is she a teacher in Rockwall? I'm trying to think of where I know her from.

    ReplyDelete