Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband and great Daddy! 


I am so thankful for Kris and the unconditional love he shows for us!  He is a great father and we are lucky to call him ours!  Whether he is working hard to provide for his family, taking time to listen about a spelling test or baseball game or rodeo, tickling until there are tears and uncontrollable laughter, playing in the water at bath time, or saying bedtime prayers he takes each moment and makes it special.  Thank you, honey, for being the husband and father to our kids I prayed so hard for!  We love you so much!





Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. -Proverbs 22:6

Happy Father's Day also to my Dad!  I am blessed with a father who I still can count on even 1,000 miles away.  Each day as a new parent, I am thankful for the values he instilled in me and only hope I can do the same! Love you, Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment