Friday, November 7, 2014

Justin and Allie - Reception Photos

After we returned from paradise "aka Jamaica" we went back home to Texas for a short week before the kids and I returned to prepare for the reception with all Justin and Allie's family and friends!  Thankfully, Kris got a last minute flight and joined us for the reception! 

We had lots of help and everything Allie planned turned out beautiful! 

Her cake was stunning and every layer was a different flavor and filling and was delicious!!
These two cuties were just hanging out before pictures!

Before the actual reception, we were able to have bridal party and family pictures made!




 John Thomas was completely smitten by the flower girl, Emma!






After pictures, the fun began!

John Thomas was a little jealous that Aunt Allie had Papa all to himself, so he decided to join in on their dance!



My sister's dress was beautiful, she made a gorgeous bride!

 When it came time for toasts, John Thomas got the microphone and did his infamous, "Welcomeee to myyy circus..." it took us several minutes but we were able to get it back from him :)
Side note about my toast: I had the entire thing written out, put it where I was sure not to lose it, and forgot where I put it!  So I had to wing the whole thing :) 


 I was so grateful for sweet friends who offered to take the babies and put them to bed so I could have a night with my husband.  Those nights are few and far between, and we enjoyed every minute!




No comments:

Post a Comment