Friday, August 29, 2014

Bridal Shower for Justin and Allie

A couple of months ago, myself along with Justin's family hosted a bridal shower for the soon to be married couple!  We did a tropical theme, since Jamaica was where they would be married!  We had a great turnout, I wasn't sure my parents' house would hold everyone and they were truly blessed with lots of great gifts!

We did brunch and had lots of yummy food!



 The soon to be married couple!
 Some of the MANY friends and family who came to celebrate.

 Miss Ruby got a rare treat and came alone with me to North Carolina.  John Thomas was finishing up swim lessons, so we let him stay (he didn't know where we were going!) with Daddy for the weekend so I could help with the shower and reception planning!



I am so grateful to have been raised in a community who celebrates and shares milestones like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment