Tuesday, February 19, 2013

First Class Photo

I wanted to share John Thomas' first class photo because it makes me chuckle! (and to be 100% honest, I cried a little!) 

I also wanted to document what a blessing his Mother's Day Out program has been.  Like any new mama, I was a little nervous taking him somewhere that I wasn't familiar with, and he wasn't familiar with. But from day one, everyone at Tiny Town has made us feel so comfortable!  They are so sweet to gush about how sweet and happy John Thomas is and how much they love him and his dimples!  Now, I am sure they say this about all their "babies," but it sure does make this mama feel good!
Recently when I take him, he immediately reaches for his teachers, Ms. Vonda and Ms. Shanna, and turns to wave "bye-bye" to me.  It's almost like he is saying, "Ok, mama, you can leave now, it's time for me to play with my friends!"  Just for an example as to how great they are, the director took time to call me last Thursday afternoon on her way home, to tell me that she was so sorry she didn't catch me before I left with John Thomas to let me know he had spilled some of his milk.  She went on to share how much he brightens her day, and how much they all look forward to seeing him. She literally called me over nothing more than spilled milk!  :) How wonderful are they?!

How they are able to get 7 babies to stop and look at the camera is a miracle to me!

We Love Tiny Town!

No comments:

Post a Comment